Dolphins, Live Shells to Learn About, Manatees, Pelicans and Dogs Oh My!
We specialize in introducing people to paddle boarding as well as coaching intermediate to advanced paddle boarders. All of our Fort Myers Beach area paddle board trips, lessons and adventures can be customized to meet your abilities, vacation needs, the tides (something to learn about since you won’t have experienced tidal currents on lakes and rivers) and the weather. The best days to paddle are when the wind is calm or ranging from 6mph up to 12mph-14 mph allowing for gusts from 14 – 22. Please take a look at the predicted weather when you are choosing a day for your tour. We suggest choosing a day to paddle earlier in your vacation so that we can reschedule if needed to accommodate the weather.
You may choose from a variety of stand up paddle board adventures, eco tours, lessons and instruction in the Fort Myers Beach on Estero Island, Lovers Key, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral and Pine Island Areas. Owner and Paddle Board Coach Sheree Lincoln is double certified to teach paddle boarding. She is a World Paddle Association Certified Level II Instructor Trainer (This means she certifies other instructors to teach paddle boarding) and is a a PaddleFit Pro Coach. Questions, please text or call Sheree on her Google Voice Reservation Line at 231-335-7278. Yes, it is 231, not 239…kept Michigan mobile number 🙂
All our tours include a basic lesson or intermediate to advanced technique tips. We will search for sea creatures, paddle, swim if you like and explore. Our most popular tours are the FUN in THE SUN Tip of the Island Tour at Bowditch Point On Estero Island (FMB) and the Lovers Key Dog Beach Tour. The Dog Beach guided paddle at the Lee County Bonita Springs Dog Beach can be enjoyed with or without your dog!
We Offer Personal and Customized Stand Up Paddle Board Tours, Lessons and Training.
The Book Now Button will let you book or browse Paddle Boarding tours and lessons #1 thru #7 online.
Below is a list that includes other custom tours we can plan for your Paddle Board adventure experience. Book Tours 1 – 10 online now or please call or message Sheree to plan any of the other adventures, to adjust tour size to match your group and plan for youth paddlers for appropriate board and paddle size. You may also purchase gift cards!
- FUN in THE SUN Tip of the Island Paddle – Newbie, Beginner to Advanced Paddlers. 1 1/2 Hour session ($65 Per Paddler 2 to 6 people) or the 2 Hour session (Per Paddler $85 good for larger groups up to 10) Paddle board tour with lesson launching on the back bay beach at Bowditch Point Beach Park on the North end of Estero Island in Fort Myers Beach (just past the Pink Shell Resort).
- 8AM FUN in THE SUN $30 Savings on Tip of The Island Paddle 1 1/2 hour tour – Beginner to Advanced Paddlers. $50 per person when booking 2 people. $75 per person for a single Paddler. Not available August – September.
- Lover’s Key & Dog Beach Paddle: Newbie, Beginner to Advanced Paddlers. 1 1/2 Hour $65 or 2 Hour $85 Tour of Estero Bay Preserve Gulf Inlet launching from Dog Beach on Southern tip of Lover’s Key just before New Pass Bridge. We launch from a small sandy beach down the same trail you take to Dog Beach. Friday and Saturday’s. This is a dog friendly tour. Please let us know in advance if you wish to bring your dog.* Your dog will need to be wearing a harness or life vest with a lift handle on top to help them get on the boards and to protect the inflatable paddle boards from the dogs toenails. *
- Paddle & Explore Natural Beach Preserve. Launch from beach at Bunche Beach Preserve. Explor the shoreline, tide pools and mangrove tunnels. 1 1/2 Hour $65 and 2 Hour $85 includes $5 park launch fee.
- FMB Inner Harbor Tour – Advanced Beginner to Advanced. Dock launch from Canal by Matanzas Inn then paddle out to explore inner harbor including the sand bar, shrimp boats and yachts at anchor south of the Matanzas Pass Bridge. $65
- SUP Yoga (Intro to SUP Lesson as needed): 1 Hour Intro to SUP Yoga class with Paddle Boarding warm up. 2 people for $100. Early Bird Special 8AM $70 1 person.
- Private Sessions for couples BFF’s, couples and Onn-One Paddle Board Session, Lessons, Coaching & Instruction $100 per person.
- World Paddle Association Level I Certification: Get Certified to teach paddle boarding! This class includes Zoom and at home book training with a minimum of 4 hours of on the water training. $295 for semi private – $395 for 1 person private class. Give Sheree a call for available dates at 231-335-7278!
- AirBnB Paddle Board Mangroves & Dog Beach 3 Hour Tour – Newbie, Beginner to Advanced Paddlers. Book on AirBNB only. $115. Visit AirBNB to book a 3 Hour Tour With Lunch; an AirBNB Exclusive Experience. Picnic available by request.
- Family FUN Night Paddle Coming Soon . Paddle around the tip of the island, work on some paddle board skills with Sheree. $10 per person with your own board at Bowditch Point Park. If you have your own group of 4 or more please call Sheree to reserve a time. 1 hour session (unless we are having too much fun!!!)
- Paddle Board Adventures & Instruction at your private Dock or Beach:* Available in Fort Myers Beach $100 and Bonita Springs. $125. During off season available in Cape Coral and Fort Myers (Not possible during high season due to FMB Bridge Traffic.
- Pontoon Boat Charter with Paddle Boarding San Carlos Bay 2 to 4 hours with 2 to 4 boards for up to 5 people. $250-425.
- Lesson with Board rented from other Water Sports Company Add On a Lesson on Fort Myers Beach. $50 semi private 1 hour. $100 for 2 Hour Private Session
- PaddleFit Conditioning Classes & Cardio Work Out on Paddle Boards: 1 hour. Price depends on size of the group, location and if you have your own boards or not. $25-$50.
- PaddleFit Challenge: Try your hand in a friendly competition by paddling 50 meters around a marker including mountain climbers, crunches, bear crawls and more cardio activities both on the board and on the beach. Price depends on size of the group, location and if you have your own boards or not. Book any tour and request the PaddleFit Challenge.
- Race Training: Advance your paddle technique for racing: I am certified teach the techniques you need to win. I have placed in top 3 twice in 50 and over 3-1 /2 Harbor Classic at the Carolina Cup (14 out of 85) and 2nd in a Sunshine Series 3 mile and at the in top 3 at the Battle of the Blueway. Private Training $100 for 2 hours.