We specialize in introducing people to paddle boarding as well as coaching intermediate to advanced paddle boarders. All of our Fort Myers Beach area paddle board trips, lessons and adventures can be customized to meet your abilities, vacation needs, the tides (something to learn about since you won’t have experienced tidal currents on lakes and rivers) and the weather.
All our tours include a basic lesson or intermediate to advanced technique tips. We will search for sea creatures, paddle, swim if you like and explore. The Dog Beach guided paddle at the Lee County Bonita Springs Dog Beach is dog friendly and can be enjoyed with or without bringing your dog! We offer 1-1/2 hour tours and 2 hour tours.
The best days to paddle are when the wind is calm or ranging from 6mph up to 13 mph allowing for gusts from 14 – 20. Over 22 MPH gust days we will be closed and reschedule your tour or arrange for gift certificate. Please take a look at the predicted weather when you are choosing a day for your tour. We suggest choosing a day to paddle earlier in your vacation so that we can reschedule if needed to accommodate the weather. All bookings paid for online, in advance, as we cannot take cash or reservations at the park locations.
Dolphins, Live Shells to Learn About, Manatees, Pelicans and Dogs Oh My!
You may choose from a variety of stand up paddle board adventure launch locations with eco tours, lessons and instruction in the Fort Myers Beach on Estero Island, Lovers Key, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral and Pine Island Areas. Owner and Paddle Board Coach Sheree Lincoln is double certified to teach paddle boarding. She is a World Paddle Association Certified Level II Instructor Trainer (This means she certifies other instructors to teach paddle boarding) and is a a PaddleFit Pro Coach. Questions, please text or call Sheree on her Google Voice Reservation Line at 231-335-7278. Yes, it is 231, not 239…kept Michigan mobile number 🙂
We Offer Personal and Customized Stand Up Paddle Board Tours, Lessons and Training in Fort Myers Beach and Bonita Springs. The Book Now Button will let you book or browse Paddle Boarding tours and lessons #1 thru #5 online.
Below is a list that includes other custom tours we can plan for your Paddle Board adventure experience. Book our Paddle Weekend March 24th online now. Our 2023 FMB Tour Schedule is being added soon please call or message Sheree to plan any of the other adventures, to adjust tour size to match your group and plan for youth paddlers for appropriate board and paddle size. You may also purchase gift cards online now!
- Weeki Wachee Paddle Board Retreat and Workshop: coming March 23-26. We are planning a 2 night 2 day paddle boarding adventure on the beautiful Week Watchi River. This beautiful clear freshwater river has lots of fish, wilderness and wildlife including manatees! The is Women’s retreat also includes a paddle boarding skills session, SUP Yoga, a marsh paddle from our AirBnB and we will explore Hernando Beach.
- Coming Back Soon!!! Lover’s Key & Dog Beach Paddle: Newbie, Beginner to Advanced Paddlers. 1 1/2 Hour $65 or 2 Hour $85 Tour of Estero Bay Preserve Gulf Inlet launching from Dog Beach on Southern tip of Lover’s Key just before New Pass Bridge. We launch from a small sandy beach down the same trail you take to Dog Beach. Friday and Saturday’s. This is a dog friendly tour. Please let us know in advance if you wish to bring your dog.* Your dog will need to be wearing a harness or life vest with a lift handle on top to help them get on the boards and to protect the inflatable paddle boards from the dogs toenails. *
- SUP Yoga (Intro to SUP Lesson as needed) or QiGong: SUP Yoga Flow & QiGong session with paddle warm up to get to our beautiful class location site among the sand bars and mangrove islands. 1 hour adventure and we anchor where the powered boats cannot go. Choose Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga or Qigong. We can also do some of both. Qigong, pronounced “chi gong,” began thousands of years ago as part of traditional Chinese medicine. It uses gentle and smooth movements to optimize energy within the body, mind, and spirit for improved health, well-being and promotes relaxation. Qigong has both psychological and physical benefits and utilizing the regulation of the mind, breath, and body’s movement and posture. This session is set on a nearly private sand bar and shallows area just a short distance from where we launch at Dog Beach and is available from 1:00 to 2:00pm. Minimum 2 people – Maximum 10 people. $50 per person. Once 2 people minimum is booked you may add in with your own boards for $25 per person. Available as soon as Dog Beach opens.
- Get Certified to Teach Paddle Boarding. This World Paddle Association (WPA) certification class may include Zoom and at home book training with a minimum of 5 hours of on the water training. $295 for semi private – $395 for 1 person 1 day private class. $695 for private 3 day certification and training on how to run successful tours and SUP business. Give Sheree a call for available dates at 231-335-7278! This class includes the World Paddle Association Level I Certification and the required water time. Read more about getting SUP Certified on our Get SUP Certified Page – click here.
- AirBnB Paddle Board Mangroves & Dog Beach 3 Hour Tour – Newbie, Beginner to Advanced Paddlers. Book on AirBNB only. $115. Visit AirBNB to book a 3 Hour Tour; an AirBNB Exclusive Experience. Picnic available by request.
- Paddle & Explore Natural Beach Preserve. Launch from beach at Bunche Beach Preserve. Explore the shoreline, tide pools and mangrove tunnels. 1 1/2 Hour $65 and 2 Hour $85 includes $5 park launch fee. Currently unavailable due to Hurricane Ian.
- FUN in THE SUN Tip of the Island Paddle – Not available since Hurricane Ian. Newbie, Beginner to Advanced Paddlers. 1 1/2 Hour session ($65 Per Paddler 2 to 6 people) or the 2 Hour session (Per Paddler $85 good for larger groups up to 10) Paddle board tour with lesson launching on the back bay beach at Bowditch Point Beach Park on the North end of Estero Island in Fort Myers Beach (just past the Pink Shell Resort).
- FMB Inner Harbor Tour – Not available since Hurricane Ian. Advanced Beginner to Advanced. Dock launch from Canal by Matanzas Inn then paddle out to explore inner harbor including the sand bar, shrimp boats and yachts at anchor south of the Matanzas Pass Bridge. $65 Currently unavailable due to Hurricane Ian.
- Paddle Board Instruction at your private Dock or Beach:* Available in Fort Myers Beach $100 and Bonita Springs. $125. During off season available in Cape Coral and Fort Myers (Not possible during high season due to FMB Bridge Traffic.
- Pontoon Boat Charter with Paddle Boarding San Carlos Bay 2 to 4 hours with 2 to 4 boards for up to 5 people. $250-425 with FMB Beautiful and Captain Kelly.
- Lesson with Board rented from other Water Sports Company Add On a Lesson on Fort Myers Beach. $50 semi private 1 hour. $100 for 2 Hour Private Session
- PaddleFit Conditioning Classes & Cardio Work Out on Paddle Boards: 1 hour. Price depends on size of the group, location and if you have your own boards or not. $25-$50.
- PaddleFit Challenge: Try your hand in a friendly competition by paddling 50 meters around a marker including mountain climbers, crunches, bear crawls and more cardio activities both on the board and on the beach. Price depends on size of the group, location and if you have your own boards or not. Book any tour and request the PaddleFit Challenge.
- Race Training: Advance your paddle technique for racing: I am certified teach the techniques you need to win. I have placed in top 3 twice in 50 and over 3-1 /2 Harbor Classic at the Carolina Cup (14 out of 85) and 2nd in a Sunshine Series 3 mile and at the in top 3 at the Battle of the Blueway. Private Training $100 for 2 hours.
- Custom Paddle Board Adventure Available. Give Sheree and call to make a plan.