Dolphins, Lightning Whelks, Manatees, Pelicans and Dogs Oh My!
We specialize in introducing people to paddle boarding as well as coaching intermediate to advanced paddle boarders. All of our Fort Myers Beach paddle board trips, lessons and adventures can be customized to meet your abilities, vacation needs, the tides and the weather. Choose from a variety of stand up paddle board adventures, eco tours and instruction in the Fort Myers Beach on Estero Island, Lovers Key, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral and Pine Island Areas. Owner and Paddle Board Coach Sheree Lincoln is double certified to teach paddle boarding. She is a World Paddle Association Certified Level II Instructor Trainer (This means she certifies other instructors to teach paddle boarding) and is a a PaddleFit Pro Coach. Questions, please text or call Sheree on her Google Voice Reservation Line at 231-335-7278. Yes, it is 231, not 239..kept my Michigan number 🙂
All our tours include a basic lesson or intermediate to advanced technique tips. We will search for sea creatures, paddle, swim if you like and explore. Our most popular tours are the 1 and 1/2 Hour Tour and 2 and 1/2 Hour FMB FUN in THE SUN Bowditch Point Tour and the Lovers Key Dog Beach Tour. The Dog Beach guided paddle at the Lee County Bonita Springs Dog Beach can be enjoyed with or without your dog! We will launch at Dog Beach and then head into Lover’s Key from the southern end of Lover’s Key island where motored boats cannot go and look for live shells and wildlife just off the beautiful Gulf Inlet in the Estero Bay Aquatic Preserve. Click here to Book one of our most popular tours now.
We Offer Custom Stand Up Paddle Board Tours.
The Book Now Button will let you book Paddle Boarding tours and lessons #1 thru #8 online.
Below is a list that includes other custom tours we can plan for your Paddle Board adventure experience. Book Tours 1 – 10 online now or please call or message Sheree to plan any of the other adventures, to adjust tour size to match your group and plan for youth paddlers for appropriate board and paddle size. You may also purchase gift cards!
- FMB Inner Harbor Tour: 1-1 /2 Hours with a lesson in the canal by the Matanzas and then we paddle Matanzas Pass around the mooring field and the beautiful sand bar by the Shrimp Boats. Note: We Launch from a floating dock. Lesson is in the canal and then we cross the channel together on the way out to go paddle in an area where power boats do not travel. $65
- FUN in THE SUN Tip of the Island Paddle – Newbie, Beginner to Advanced Paddlers. 1 1/2 Hour session ($65 Adult, Youth $55) or the 2 1/2 Hour session (Adult or Youth $85) paddle board tours with lesson launching on the back bay beach at Bowditch Point Beach Park on the North end of Estero Island in Fort Myers Beach (just past the Pink Shell Resort).
- Lover’s Key & Dog Beach Paddle: Newbie, Beginner to Advanced Paddlers. 2 Hour Tour of Estero Bay Preserve Gulf Inlet launching from Dog Beach on Southern tip of Lover’s Key just before New Pass Bridge. $85 Adult and $75 Youth. We launch from a small sandy beach down the same trail you take to Dog Beach.
- Paddle Board Picnic Mangroves & Dog Beach 3 Hour Tour – Newbie, Beginner to Advanced Paddlers. Book on AirBNB only. $125 with lunch. Visit AirBNB to book a 3 Hour Tour With Lunch; an AirBNB Exclusive Experience
- Paddle Board Picnic Tip of The Island Paddle 3 Hour Tour – Newbie, Beginner to Advanced Paddlers. Book on AirBNB only. $125 with lunch. Visit AirBNB to book a 3 Hour Tour With Lunch; an AirBNB Exclusive Experience on Thursdays.
- SUP Yoga & SUP Lesson: 2 Hour Intro to SUP Yoga class with Paddle Boarding time too! Semi Private 2 to 6 people. $65
- Paddle Board Yoga With Erin & Sheree up to 10 people. Yoga session with sort paddle warm up on a quiet inner bay in downtown Fort Myers Beach across from Lynn Hall Park. $40
- Private Paddle Board Tours, Lessons, Coaching & Instruction for new paddlers, beginners, intermediate and advanced training including race training.
- Hop Into The Emerald Blue Adventure – Island Hopping Boat & SUP Charter with Captain Diaz of Pine Island Hopping as your host along with Coach Sheree Lincoln of Sea Dog Eco Tours for Up to 5 people with paddle boarding. Pine Island to Cayo Costa. 4 to 6 hour options. $800 Meet up on Pine Island at Marina Launch.
- World Paddle Association Level I Certification: Get Certified to teach paddle boarding! This class includes Zoom and at home book training with a minimum of 4 hours of on the water training. $295 for semi private – $395 for private class. I also offer Paddle Board Business Training and multiple day classes based on your current level of paddle boarding and desired goals for teaching, racing or tours. Give Sheree a call at 231-335-7278!
- Family FUN Night Paddle Coming Soon . Paddle around the tip of the island, work on some paddle board skills with Sheree. $10 per person with your own board at Bowditch Point Park. If you have your own group of 4 or more please call Sheree to reserve a time. 1 hour session (unless we are having too much fun!!!)
- Matanzas on the Bay Bar Hop to Nauti Parrot Paddle Tour For Athletic Experienced Paddlers. 2 Hour Tour. $85. Minimum 2 People. Maximum 4.
- Paddle Board Adventures & Instruction at your private Dock or Beach:* Available in Fort Myers Beach $100 and Bonita Springs. $125. During off season available in Cape Coral and Fort Myers (Not possible during high season due to FMB Bridge Traffic)
- Pontoon Boat Paddle with Paddle Boards Estero Bay Preserve: 3 to 5 hours with FMB Beautiful Pontoon Tours & Sea Dog Eco Tours. $400 – $650.
- Lesson with Board rented from other Water Sports Company Add On a Lesson on Fort Myers Beach. $50 semi private 1 hour. $100 for 2 Hour Private Session.
- PaddleFit Conditioning Classes & Cardio Work Out on Paddle Boards: 1 hour. Price depends on size of the group, location and if you have your own boards or not. $25-$50. $100 as private training session in Fort Myers Beach and off Island $125
- PaddleFit Challenge: Try your hand in a friendly competition by paddling 50 meters around a marker including mountain climbers, crunches, bear crawls and more cardio activities both on the board and on the beach. Price depends on size of the group, location and if you have your own boards or not. $25-$50 for group class. $100 as private training session in Fort Myers Beach. Off Island $125.
- Race Training: Advance your paddle technique for racing: I am certified teach the techniques you need to win. I have placed in top 3 twice in 50 and over 3-1 /2 Harbor Classic at the Carolina Cup (14 out of 85) and 2nd in a Sunshine Series 3 mile and at the in top 3 at the Battle of the Blueway. Private Training $100 for 2 hours. As group please call for price.