Dolphins, Lightning Conch, Manatees, Pelicans and Dogs oh My!
All of our Fort Myers Beach paddleboard trips, lessons and adventures can be at customized to meet your vacation needs, the tides and the weather. Choose from a variety of stand up paddle board adventures, eco tours and instruction in the Fort Myers Beach & Bonita Springs Area. Owner and Sheree Lincoln and her instructors are all World Paddle Association Certified Instructors. See dolphins and other sea creatures!
Our most popular tours are the semi-private 1 and 1/2 hour Paddle Matanzas Harbor Paddle with a basic introduction to paddle boarding lesson. We also would love to take you on a guided paddle at Bonita Springs Dog Beach (with or without your dog), located on a beautiful Gulf Inlet in the Estero Bay Preserve, paddle over to Big Hickory Island and explore the mangroves in Lover’s Key at the southern end of Lover’s Key island. Click here to Book one of our most popular tours now.
We Offer Custom Stand Up Paddle Board Tours.
Below is a list of custom tours we can plan your adventure from. The Book Now Button will let you book tours #1 thru #4 online. Please call Sheree to plan any of the other adventures.
- Matanzas Harbor Paddle: 1-1 /2 hours Matanzas Pass
- Dog Beach Paddle: 2-1/2 hours Estero Bay Preserve, Bonita Springs Dog Beach on Lover’s Key.
- Paddle Board Yoga Semi Private and Private Sessions
- Private Paddle Board Instruction
- Semi-Private Paddle Board Instruction
- Nauti Parrot and Matanzas on the Bay Paddle
- Bunche Beach Paddle – 2-3 hours paddle from Matanzas on he Bay out under the Bridge to nearly Bunche Beach.
- Lighted Glow Paddle – lights under the boards and lighted paddles for a Back Bay Tour.
- Full Moon Glow Paddle with lighted SUPS & Paddles
- Mound Key Paddle from Lover’s Key at Little Carlos Pass
- Meet at Beach #10 Bonita Springs
- Paddle Board Adventures & Instruction at your private Dock or Beach.
- Pontoon Boat Paddle with Paddle Boards Estero Bay Preserve – 3 to 5 hours.
- Private Lessons with board rented from other Watersports Company on Fort Myers Beach,
- Conditioning Classes & Cardio Work out on Paddle Boards
- PaddleFit Challenge
- Race Training
- More Ideas?