Dolphins, Lightning Whelks, Manatees, Pelicans and Dogs Oh My!
We specialize in introducing people to paddle boarding as well as intermediate to advanced paddle boarders. All of our Fort Myers Beach paddle board trips, lessons and adventures can be customized to meet your abilities, vacation needs, the tides and the weather. Choose from a variety of stand up paddle board adventures, eco tours and instruction in the Fort Myers Beach & Bonita Springs Area. Owner Sheree Lincoln is double certified to teach paddle boarding. She is a World Paddle Association Certified Instructor and a PaddleFit Pro Coach. Questions, please text or call Sheree on her Google Voice Reservation Line at 231-335-7278. Yes, it is 231, not 239..kept my Michigan number 🙂
All our tours include a basic lesson or technique tips. We will search for sea creatures, paddle, swim if you like and explore. Our most popular tours are the semi-private 1 and 1/2 hour Paddle Matanzas Harbor Paddle or the Bowditch Point tour. Both include a basic introduction to paddle boarding lesson for those new to paddle boarding and more advanced technique tips for intermediate to advanced paddlers. We would also love to take you on a guided paddle at Bonita Springs Dog Beach (with or without your dog), located on a beautiful Gulf Inlet in the Estero Bay Aquatic Preserve. We may paddle over to Big Hickory Island and explore the mangroves in Lover’s Key at the southern end of Lover’s Key island. Click here to Book one of our most popular tours now.
We Offer Custom Stand Up Paddle Board Tours.
The Book Now Button will let you book Paddle Boarding tours and lessons #1 thru #5 online.
Below is a list that includes other custom tours we can plan for your Paddle Board adventure experience. Book Tours 1 – 5 online now or please call or message Sheree to plan any of the other adventures.
- Matanzas Harbor Paddle: 1-1 /2 hours with a lesson in the canal by the Matanzas in then paddle Matanzas Pass around the mooring field and the beautiful sand bar by the Shrimp boats. $50
- Dog Beach & Lover’s Key Paddle: 2 hour Tour of Estero Bay Preserve Gulf Inlet launching from Dog Beach on Southern tip of Lover’s Key just before New Pass Bridge. $75
- Paddle & SUP Yoga for BFF’s: 1-1 /2 hour Intro to paddle boarding and SUP Yoga class. Semi Private 2 to 6 people. $50
- Bowditch Point Paddle – 1-1/2 or 3-1/2 hour paddle board tour with lesson launching at Bowditch Point on the North end of Estero Island in Fort Myers Beach (just past the Pink Shell Resort).
Private Paddle Board Tours, Lessons, Coaching & Instruction
- Family Night Paddle Coming Soon!
- Matanzas on the Bay Bar Hop to Nauti Parrot Paddle Tour: 2 hour Tours. $65. Minimum 2 People. Maximum 3.
- Paddle Adventure Tour Meet Up at Beach #10 Bonita Springs: $75. Minimum 2 people.
- Paddle Board Adventures & Instruction at your private Dock or Beach:* Available in Fort Myers Beach and Bonita Springs. $125. During off season available in Cape Coral and Fort Myers (Not possible during high season due to FMB Bridge Traffic)
- Pontoon Boat Paddle with Paddle Boards Estero Bay Preserve: 3 to 5 hours with FMB Beautiful Pontoon Tours & Sea Dog Eco Tours. $400 – $650
- Private Lessons on Fort Myers Beach side with board rented from other Water Sports Company on Fort Myers Beach. $100
- PaddleFit Conditioning Classes & Cardio Work Out on Paddle Boards: 1 hour. Price depends on size of the group, location and if you have your own boards or not. $25-$50. $100 as private training session in Fort Myers Beach and off Island $125
- PaddleFit Challenge: Try your hand in a friendly competition by paddling 50 meters around a marker including mountain climbers, crunches, bear crawls and more cardio activities both on the board and on the beach. Price depends on size of the group, location and if you have your own boards or not. $25-$50 for group class. $100 as private training session in Fort Myers Beach. Off Island $125
- Race Training: Advance your paddle technique for racing: I am certified teach the techniques you need to win. I have placed in top 3 twice in 50 and over 3-1 /2 Harbor Classic at the Carolina Cup (14 out of 85) and 2nd in a Sunshine Series 3 mile and at the in top 3 at the Battle of the Blueway. Private Training $100 for 2 hours. As group please call for price.
- World Paddle Association Level I Certification: Zoom & at home book training with 5 hours on the water. Get Certified to teach paddle boarding ($295 for semi private – $395 for private class) or get your SUP Safety Education Certificate ($95).
More Ideas? Give Sheree a call at 231-335-7278!