Dolphins, Lightning Whelks, Manatees, Pelicans and Dogs oh My!
We specialize in introducing people to paddle boarding as well as intermediate to advanced paddle boarders. All of our Fort Myers Beach paddle board trips, lessons and adventures can be customized to meet your abilities, vacation needs, the tides and the weather. Choose from a variety of stand up paddle board adventures, eco tours and instruction in the Fort Myers Beach & Bonita Springs Area. Owner Sheree Lincoln is double certified to teach paddle boarding. She is a World Paddle Association Certified Instructor and a PaddleFit Pro Coach.
All our tours include a basic lesson or technique tips. We will search for sea creatures, paddle, swim if you like and explore. Our most popular tours are the semi-private 1 and 1/2 hour Paddle Matanzas Harbor Paddle or the Bowdith Point tour. Both include a basic introduction to paddle boarding lesson for those new to paddle boarding and more advanced technique tips for intermediate to advanced paddlers. We would also love to take you on a guided paddle at Bonita Springs Dog Beach (with or without your dog), located on a beautiful Gulf Inlet in the Estero Bay Aquatic Preserve. We may paddle over to Big Hickory Island and explore the mangroves in Lover’s Key at the southern end of Lover’s Key island. Click here to Book one of our most popular tours now.
We Offer Custom Stand Up Paddle Board Tours.
The Book Now Button will let you book Paddle Boarding tours and lessons #1 thru #5 online.
Below is a list that includes other custom tours we can plan for your Paddle Board adventure experience. Book Tours 1 – 5 online now or please call or message Sheree to plan any of the other adventures.
- Matanzas Harbor Paddle: 1-1 /2 hours with a lesson in the canal by the Matanzas in then paddle Matanzas Pass around the mooring field and the beautiful sand bar by the Shrimp boats.
- Dog Beach & Lover’s Key Paddle: 2 hours Estero Bay Preserve, Bonita Springs Dog Beach on Lover’s Key.
- Yoga & Paddle Board Lesson: Intro to paddle boarding and SUP Yoga class. Semi Private 2 to 6 people.
- Private Paddle Board Tours, Lessons, Coaching & Instruction
- Bowditch Point Paddle – 1 1/2 or 3 hour 1/2 paddle board tour with lesson launching at Bowditch Point on the North end of Estero Island in Fort Myers Beach (just past the Pink Shell Resort).
- Nauti Parrot and Matanzas on the Bay Bar Hop Paddle Tour
- Lighted Glow Paddle with a mix of SUP Glo lights under boards, some lighted Paddles, and Glow necklaces.
- Meet at Beach #10 Bonita Springs
- Paddle Board Adventures & Instruction at your private Dock or Beach.
- Pontoon Boat Paddle with Paddle Boards Estero Bay Preserve – 3 to 5 hours with FMB Beautiful Pontoon Tours & Sea Dog Eco Tours.
- Private Lessons with board rented from other Water Sports Company on Fort Myers Beach.
- PaddleFit Conditioning Classes & Cardio Work out on Paddle Boards.
- PaddleFit Challenge. Try your hand in a friendly competition by paddling 50 meters around a marker including mountain climbers, crunches, bear crawls and more cardio activities both on the board and on the beach.
- Race Training.
- Get World Paddle Association Level I Certified to teach paddle boarding or get your SUP Safety Education Certificate. Private and semi-private classes available.More Ideas?