Dolphins, Lightning Conch, Manatees, Pelicans and Dogs oh My!
All of our Fort Myers Beach paddleboard trips, lessons and adventures can be at customized to meet your vacation needs, the tides and the weather. Choose from a variety of stand up paddle board adventures, eco tours and instruction in the Fort Myers Beach & Bonita Springs Area. Owner Sheree Lincoln is double certified to teach paddle boarding. She is a World Paddle Association Certified Instructors and a PaddleFit Pro Coach. See dolphins and other sea creatures!
Our most popular tours are the semi-private 1 and 1/2 hour Paddle Matanzas Harbor Paddle with a basic introduction to paddle boarding lesson for those new to paddleboarding and more advanced technique tips for intermediate to advanced paddlers. We would love to take you on a guided paddle at Bonita Springs Dog Beach (with or without your dog), located on a beautiful Gulf Inlet in the Estero Bay Aquatic Preserve, paddle over to Big Hickory Island and explore the mangroves in Lover’s Key at the southern end of Lover’s Key island. Click here to Book one of our most popular tours now.
We Offer Custom Stand Up Paddle Board Tours.
Below is a list of custom tours we can plan your adventure from. The Book Now Button will let you book tours #1 thru #4 online. Please call Sheree to plan any of the other adventures.
- Matanzas Harbor Paddle: 1-1 /2 hours Matanzas Pass
- Dog Beach & Lover’s Key Paddle: 2-1/2 hours Estero Bay Preserve, Bonita Springs Dog Beach on Lover’s Key.
- Paddle Board Yoga Semi Private, Private Sessions and Group Sessions.
- Private Paddle Board Instruction & tours.
- Semi-Private Paddle Board Instruction & tours.
- Nauti Parrot and Matanzas on the Bay Bar Hop Paddle Tour
- Bunche Beach Paddle – 3 to 4 hour paddle from Matanzas on the Bay out under the Bridge, past Bird Island to nearby Bunche Beach and back.
- Lighted Glow Paddle with SUP Glo lights under the boards and lighted paddles.
- Full Moon Glow Paddle with lighted SUPS & Paddles
- Mound Key Paddle from Lover’s Key at Little Carlos Pass
- Meet at Beach #10 Bonita Springs
- Paddle Board Adventures & Instruction at your private Dock or Beach.
- Pontoon Boat Paddle with Paddle Boards Estero Bay Preserve – 3 to 5 hours with FMB Beautiful Pontoon Tours & Sea Dog Eco Tours.
- Private Lessons with board rented from other Watersports Company on Fort Myers Beach.
- Conditioning Classes & Cardio Work out on Paddle Boards.
- PaddleFit Challenge.
- Race Training.
- More Ideas?